Wedding and Event FAQs
What facilities are available?
Our ballroom at Kestrel Ridge seats 250 guests. All contracts additionally include tables and champagne chiavari chairs, as well a gorgeous private bar, inviting fireplace, private deck and outdoor ceremony space.We also offer a ceremony site that can be repurposed and used for additional dinner seating or a cocktail reception area.
Do you provide food and beverage service?
Kestrel Ridge Golf Course will provide a fully staffed and licensed bar for your event, as included in the rental agreement. Hosted refreshments are available to your guests and packages can be customized to fit any kind of celebration.
Food must be purchased from Kestrel Ridge, but rest assured that our menus are extensive and varied. Included with your dinner is china, water glasses, bar glasses, silverware, colored napkins, setup of all tables and chairs and cleanup.
Do you provide setup of decorations or table settings?
You are responsible for the decoration of your tables. Flowers, decorations, candles, chair coverings and ties can be set up by you or your vendors. A time can be decided for you to decorate at the meeting prior to your wedding.
Kestrel Ridge Golf Course would be happy to handle all setup of your decorations for a small fee. An estimate will be given 60 days prior to the event once all details have been decided.
What is your policy regarding flowers and additional decorations?
Florists and/or decorators are responsible for:
- Loading, setup, cleanup and removal of decorations, supplies and furniture.
- Responsible for disposing their trash in the appropriate receptacles located at the back of the parking lot.
- Making sure that you use no open candles. All candles must be enclosed with glass or a surround higher than the candle when used on tabletops. No fireworks, sparklers or floating lanterns are allowed.
- If you are planning to use very large arrangements or interior fountains, let us know in advance so we can be certain to provide for security and maintenance.
- Our agreement with you will specify a time when all goods, equipment, furniture and supplies can be brought into the facility. It will also specify a time when these items must be removed.
How do we secure a date?
Contact our Event Coordinator Nickie Klahn at 608-206-5849 to discuss available dates and go over any additional questions you may have.
Once the completed contract is signed and the non-refundable deposit is received, the date is yours.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Your safety is our primary concern at Kestrel Ridge Golf Course. In order to assure the well-being of your guests and preserve our facility, we have instituted the following policies:
- Any modifications to light fixtures and electrical connections must be approved by the event coordinator.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the building, but it is allowed on the private deck. Ashtray receptacles will be provided. A fee will be charged and deducted from the damage deposit if receptacles are not used or if smoking occurs in any area of the building.
- Materials such as rice, confetti, glitter, sparklers, silly string and birdseed are prohibited. Bubbles may be used outside only.